Care Management Services
Please click the links below for more details on Care Management Services.
The Alliance Care Management department works with members so they receive services and support to improve and/or maintain their health and quality of life. Care Management Services may include:
• Complex case management
• Children’s case management
• Care coordination
• Preventive health education
• Chronic disease self-management
• Cultural and linguistic services
Care Management’s multidisciplinary team is made up of experienced primary care providers (PCPs), nurses, registered dietitians, social workers, care coordinators, and health educators who provide coordinated care through the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model. Care management services are voluntary and available to all eligible Alliance members. Members who do not wish to participate in the program can opt out at any time.
The team works with members and their PCPs by:
• Facilitating a strong relationship between the PCP and the member.
• Educating members on a variety of health-related topics, including
appropriately navigating the health care system.
• Linking members to community resources.
• Supporting member’s self-management efforts.