Provider Workshops and Trainings
The Alliance offers periodic workshops and trainings to help our providers understand Alliance policies and procedures and to support quality health care delivery to our members. Provider workshops may be held at provider practices or at convenient local locations. Potential topics include:
• New Provider Orientations (also available for new staff)
• Working with Interpreters
• Health Literacy: Help Your Patients Understand Their Care
• Accessing Care Management Services
• Claims Billing Tips:
– Review your billing history
– Address specific claims issues
– Help you bill efficiently and accurately
Contact your Provider Services Representative at (800) 700-3874 ext. 5504 to learn more about upcoming provider workshops or to discuss on-site training opportunities.
Past Workshops and Trainings
Resources for New Providers
The Alliance provides training to all new providers. Please click the appropriate link below to access training materials that support providers in caring for our members.